So you want to start a business! Perhaps you already have an idea in mind and want to know where to go from here. Or perhaps you are coming at it from the other direction — you need a job or want to supplement your income, and you wonder which of your skills, talents, or assets you could possibly turn into a paying endeavor.
Starting a microbusiness is exhilarating and challenging. It can be the greatest adventure of your life! But starting a business is also complicated. It is easy, amid the challenges you will face, to lose sight of the vision which started you off in this direction in the first place.
The best way to avoid getting lost?
Plan, plan, plan!
Planning can help you to:
- Clarify your vision and values
- Choose a business that works for YOU
- Check out the competition
- Be realistic about your goals
- Choose the right business model
- Set clear long-term and short-term goals
- Brainstorm new products and services
Microbusiness Toolbox was created to help entrepreneurs like you! Microbusiness Toolbox offers:
- Coaching to help you clarify your vision and choose an approach to your business which works with the person you are
- Consulting to help you start, manage, and grow your business on a practical level
- An array of services to help you get started, establish an effective online presence, manage your communications, and set up business management systems.